Sometimes your research requirement is small in scope, you need answers to your questions quickly and/or your budget is limited. A stand-alone, custom research study can be out of reach for some clients or situations.
An omnibus can be the ideal solution. Omnibus Insights allows you to gauge the opinions of 800 British Columbians or 1,000 Canadians quickly and easily. Because the research vehicle is shared with other clients, so are the costs, letting you complete your research at a fraction of the investment of a stand-alone, custom project. And you know that you can rely on the results from Omnibus Insights – after all, it has been used by Insights West to successfully predict 24 elections (and counting)!
- Online survey.
- Representative sample of 800 BC or 1,000 Canadian residents 18 years +.
- Weekly schedule for BC and on-demand for Canada.
- Flexible, fully customizable questions.
- Quotes on a per-question basis; discount for 5+ questions.
- One week turn-around (or less) from question finalization to data tables.
- Expert question design consultation.
- Basic demographic questions included at no cost.
- Detailed Excel-based tabulations cross-tabulated by standard variables.
- Optional at reasonable pricing:
- Custom cross-tabulations.
- Report with graphics and interpretative analysis.
- Public release of results.
For more information or a quote, contact: