BC Assessment Contest Rules
1. Contest Period: The Contest opens January 1st, 2020 and ends March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. The Contest is sponsored by BC Assessment. The contest is administered by Insights West
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to members of the residents of British Columbia who are legally residing in Canada and are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the contest. Employees of BC Assessment and Insights West and their immediate family are not eligible.
3. Prizes: There are a total of seven (7) prizes available to be won with a total combined value of $1000 to be given away during the Contest. Available prizes include:
- Two (2) $250 Visa or MasterCard gift cards
- Five (5) $100 Visa or MasterCard gift cards
Prizes will be drawn within thirty (30) days of the end of the contest period. All prizes are awarded in Canadian dollars. Limit of one (1) prize per participant or household.
4. How to Participate: All participants of the BC Assessment Customer Experience survey who complete the survey and opt to enter the draw by entering their contact information will earn one (1) entry.
5. Prize Draws: Prize draws will be conducted in Vancouver, British Columbia by Insights West within thirty (30) business days of the end of the Contest Period. Winners will be determined by random draw from all eligible entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize Awarding: Winners will be contacted by an Insights West employee to confirm contact information, verify eligibility and administer a skill testing question.
7. Skill Testing Question: To claim the Prize, Entrants must and a mathematical skill testing question.
8. Contest General Rules: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by the Contest and Rules and the decision of Insights West. All outcomes and decisions are non-negotiable and final.
9. Disqualification: In the event that an entry is lost due to technical or human error, Insights West is not responsible for awarding any Prize as listed in the Contest Rules. Any tampering with the survey or contest entries will result in disqualification from the Contest.
For information about the collection, use and disclosure of a customer’s personal information, please contact BC Assessment’s Manager, Information Access & Privacy, by telephone at 1-866-825-8322 ext 00282.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be removed from the email mailing list.
The personal information requested is collected under section 26 of the Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) for the purposes of administering the optional survey prize draw and/or for contacting individuals who request follow-up from BC Assessment. If you have questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact BC Assessment’s Manager, Information Access & Privacy, by mail (400 – 3450 Uptown Blvd., Victoria, BC V8Z 0B9) or telephone (1-866-825-8322).
11. Prize Disclaimer: Insights West are solely responsible for the delivery of the Prize to the Prize winer. Neither the Sponsor nor Insights West is responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, costs, or damages incurred by entering the Contest or use of a Prize won in connection with the Contest.