According to our Employee Insights poll, only 42% say they have no plans to leave their current employer.
For a 3rd consecutive year, Insights West, together with Miles Employment Group and the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, conducted the Dream Employers Study to find out who Metro Vancouverites consider their “dream employers”. The research also included Insights West’s Employee Satisfaction Insights model, which not only allows organizations to accurately assess employee satisfaction, but also to compare results to normative benchmarks to identify areas of particular strength or weakness.
The 3rd Annual Dream Employer Awards were held on April 28, 2016. The 2016 Top 10 Dream Employers were:
- City of Vancouver
- BC Hydro
- Vancouver Canucks Sports & Entertainment
- The University of British Columbia
- Electronic Arts
- Tourism Vancouver
- The Vancouver Aquarium
- BC Children’s Hospital/BC Women’s Hospital
- Vancouver International Airport
- City of Surrey
Our free report will help answer the following questions:
- Overall, how satisfied are Metro Vancouver employees with their current employer?
- Which aspects are Metro Vancouver employees most and least satisfied with?
- How likely are Metro Vancouver employees to recommend their employer as a place to work?
- Which employee benefits have the greatest impact on an employee’s decision to work for an employer?
- How likely employees are to stay with their current employer?
- Who are the top 20 dream employers in Metro Vancouver?
To download our free report, click here.
See Insights West’s Employee Satisfaction Insights & Millennials In The Workforce report, which examines generational differences in employee satisfaction, engagement and loyalty.