Our weekly Omnibus is the perfect vehicle to gauge the opinions of 800 British Columbians quickly, easily and accurately at a fraction of the cost of a stand-alone project because the costs are shared with other clients.
Use our Omnibus to:
– Measure awareness of your brand or a particular initiative
– Determine public support/opposition on a particular topic
– Test awareness and recall of a marketing campaign
– Track usage and awareness of your product or service
– Test reactions to a new concept or new visual
– And more!
Why Omnibus Insights?
- Reliable results: successful predictions in the outcomes of 22 elections across Canada and the USA
- Fast turnaround: submit your questions on Monday and have results by Friday
- Cost effective: save money by sharing the survey and sample
- Customizable: incorporate audio, video and print with options available to target specific regions
- Access to the best panel in BC: reach fresh, engaged and hard-to-reach British Columbians
- Trusted source: the most cited and most recognized research company in Western Canada
- Survey expertise: help with questionnaire development and analysis from some of the most prominent pollsters in the country
What do we get and how much does Omnibus Insights Cost?
- Questionnaire design consultation
- Survey results from n=800 British Columbians, proportionate by age, gender, and region
- Written factum with PowerPoint presentation available as an add-on
- Detailed tables with cross-tabulations of standard variables (age, gender, region etc.)
- $600 to $1,000 per question, depending on nature of questions
- Discounts provided for bulk buying/multiple questions
For more information on Omnibus Insights, contact:
Mario Canseco, Vice President, Public Affairs