We are excited to announce that we have recently constructed and opened a brand new focus group room that truly is one of a kind in British Columbia. Several features about our addition are unique and make us stand out:
- Living room style: Our stylish couches, lounge chairs, area rug and lamps make this room truly casual and unique.
- A more intimate setting: This slightly smaller room comfortably fits 6-8 participants, providing a closer, more personal setting than a traditional boardroom style.
- Relaxed atmosphere: Our casual old brick background, post and beam ceiling, ambient lighting and subtle colours ensure respondents are relaxed and comfortable.
- Comfortable viewing room: Our viewing room comfortably fits six people in a stylish, west-coast setting.
- Larger than usual two-way mirror: Our extra-large two-way mirror makes it easy to see the nuances of body language.
Conveniently located within a block from Yaletown-Roundhouse SkyTrain station, Vancouver Insights Centre offers the complete qualitative experience with in-house recruiting from our panel of 30,000+ members, courteous hosting staff, on-site moderators and access to senior-level researchers.
For information and booking, please contact: